Thinking about going global?
Are you export ready?
The world is open for business and the SBDC is here to assist you.
95% of the world’s consumers live outside the U.S.
Let us help you compete and open markets abroad.
Consultation and informational topics include:
- Determining Export Potential
- Assessing Export Readiness
- Developing an Export Strategy
- Business Plan Development
- Market Research
- Sales & Marketing
- Government Resources
- Distribution Options
- Preparing and Adapting Your Product for Export
- Export Regulations
- Financing Export Transactions
- Overseas Business Travel
- Conducting Business Internationally
- Centers for International Trade Development: http://californiastep.org/
- California Secretary of State: www.sos.ca.gov
- Export Financing: www.sba.gov
- Foreign Agricultural Service: http://www.fas.usda.gov/
- Helping U.S. Companies Export: www.export.gov
- Import Export Bank of the United States: http://www.exim.gov/
- International Chamber of Commerce: www.iccwbo.org
- United States Patent and Trademark Office: www.uspto.gov
- U.S. Department of State: www.state.gov
- Western U.S. Agricultural Trade Association: www.wusata.org
- World Business Culture: http://www.worldbusinessculture.com/
- National Export Initiative: www.trade.gov/NEI/
To receive our International Trade e-newsletter at no cost, join here:
Visit Orange County SBDC Blog